About Our Volunteers
- Often the only contact our clients have all day
- Provide a warm smile and a caring attitude
- Safety check to help ensure our client’s well being
- Delivery time is approximately 11:00 a.m. to Noon
- Delivery days Monday through Friday, Saturday (AniMeals ONLY once a month)
- Assigned routes in your community
- Valid drivers license
- Proof of insurance
- Use of personal vehicle
- Must pass background check and complete volunteer training orientation
Want More Information?
VIEW OUR VOLUNTEER HANDBOOK **To turn the pages on the volunteer handbook, click on the bottom right of the handbook to turn the pages or use the < and > keys on your keyboard.