Interested in Volunteering? Please complete our online application to sign up today!

So, that we can text you in case of emergency or for your route reminder.
Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply
Insurance information is required. A copy of your insurance card and valid driver's license will be need to be provided to MOWJEC.
Please select any communities/delivery areas you prefer. To choose multiple options, hold the Ctrl button while selecting.
Please check the days you are interested in volunteering. This does not commit you to a specific day, but allows us to know when you are available.
Fill-in volunteers are sometimes needed if a route is open or a volunteer cancellation occurs.
Please type the names and contact information for any organizations needing notification of your volunteer hours.
I understand that while volunteering for Meals on Wheels of Johnson & Ellis Counties I may have access to information and records, which are confidential in nature. I have been advised that I am not to breach the client’s/participant’s privacy nor am I to discuss confidential information with anyone.
I hereby give permission for Meals on Wheels of Johnson & Ellis Counties to use my likeness in a photograph in any and all printed publications, as well as online and video-based materials as approved by Meals on Wheels. I understand that there will be no monetary compensation now or in the future for use of my likeness. I am at least 18 years of age.
I have agreed to volunteer my services to Meals on Wheels of Johnson & Ellis Counties. I hereby release Meals on Wheels and its officers, directors, employees, and volunteers from any liability for any loss, cost, or damage to me or my property arising out of or in connection with any other volunteer work. I also understand that MOWJEC, will provide a Volunteer Orientation/Training program and my participation is required. In addition, I understand that to complete the volunteer application, I will need to fill out additional required forms and copy of my insurance card and valid driver's license will need to be provided to MOWJEC.
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.